Stop Wasting Time At The Dentist
There are plenty of ways to waste time at the dentist.
- The average wait time to be seen by a practitioner is over 20 minutes.
- Traditional crowns take at least two visits, 3-4 weeks apart.
- Outdated equipment can cause multiple painful follow-up visits.
- Healthy wellness appointment patients usually spend well over 50 minutes of time in a dentist chair.
At Riad DDS, we give you the time that gets wasted at other offices back.
- More efficient waiting room with less waiting time.
- Crowns in one visit, not over months.
- High tech imaging equipment to ensure proper efficient procedures the first time.
- Skilled efficient dental exams lead to less time in the chair